There are a number of ways you can get involved:
1. Commission an Experiential Learning Programme: The development and delivery of custom experiential learning programmes for universities, corporates, entrepreneurs, and similar organisations delivered by our professional network of coaches and mentors is our primary business. Profits from this go to support and subsidise the delivery of experiential learning programmes for emerging leaders, and policy advocacy for education transformation.
2. Enrol on current or future programmes: Thinking about who you are and what you can become? Have an idea that you're committed to see happening? Then enquire about one to one coaching, attend one of our training events or enrol on an experiential training programme.
3. Work with us: We're always on the look out for amazing people who are passionate about improving the human condition , particularly through education and training, and crazy enough to believe they have the potential to change the world.
4. Become a delivery partner: Do you access to specialist skills, resources (buildings for office, co-working and meeting spaces, funding support), networks and training capabilities that can support our network of entrepreneurs, product innovators and change makers? Then we'd like to hear from you.
5. Become a coach, mentor, training delivery partner: Are you a professional coach or experienced professional, product innovator or change maker, and passionate about developing future leaders? Then get in touch.
6. Offer internships, and other work based training opportunities: Are you able to offer work-based training of any kind for any length of time? Then get in touch.